Two state heavyweights. Both on a roll. Only one winner.
It's time to crown a champion in the ultimate show-off:
Maine VS Connecticut Lobster Roll
From Wednesday, July 13, we're inviting New Yorkers and lobster aficionados to come together to help us settle an age-old debate over which lobster roll reigns supreme over the East Coast. It's time to choose your fighter.
Our brand new lunch menu stars the best of both, and we're asking YOU to helo us crown a champ:
Connecticut Lobster Roll 25
Warm lobster meat topped with fresh chives. Served on a toasted potato
brioche with lemon garlic butter and choice of fries or salad.
Maine Lobster Roll 25
Lobster dressed in Japanese mayo and lemon. Served in B&L’s signature toasted
potato brioche with a choice of fries or salad.
The Decider 25
½ Connecticut AND ½ Maine Lobster Roll + fries.
Once indulging in our delicious new lunch rolls, from 13th July we will be inviting customers to vote for either the Maine or Connecticut style lobster roll via a QR code poll, at the same time you will be entered into a competition to win the ultimate prize: A WHOLE YEAR'S WORTH OF BURGER & LOBSTER!
The lunch menu will be available between Monday - Friday until 4 pm at both Flatiron and Bryant Park, the Maine and Connecticut Lobster Rolls will be available exclusively to try and cast your vote in the ultimate heavyweight championship.
HOW DO YOU ROLL?
Both rolls will be available individually to tuck into but for the ultimate title decider, we're serving up a brand new combo dish with half a Maine Lobster Roll and half a Connecticut Lobster Roll served with fries for just $25. So you can make your decision and crown the winner. The Maine, Connecticut and Combo roll meal will be available exclusively until 4pm, Monday to Friday only.
Voting will take place through in restaurant and the winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 16. Those who voted for the winning roll will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win Burger & Lobster for two people for a WHOLE YEAR. Terms and conditions apply.
So, don your fighting spirit and help us decide which lobster roll reigns supreme in this state heavyweight championship, and tell us HOW DO YOU ROLL?!
Terms & Conditions:
- *Burger & Lobster for two for a whole year equates to a monthly visit for two per month for 12 months. On visiting the winner and a plus one will be entitled to enjoy 1 appetizer each, 1 main course each, 1 side dish each, 1 dessert each, 2 cocktails each OR a bottle of house wine. Anything ordered above this will be chargeable.
- To claim, on each visit the winner will need to be present with some form of valid identification on them. Pre-booking will be requisite.
- This competition closes on August 16 2022 at 11:59 pm EST.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1.) Enter your email address
2.) Cast your vote via the poll
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Burger & Lobster and or their agents.
- The winner will be notified by email via the address given upon entry within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Burger & Lobster reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Burger & Lobster will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected and will outline the T&Cs on the prize itself.
- Burger & Lobster's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by NYC law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the NYC.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Burger & Lobster reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoters’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoters.